CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Do's and the Don'ts

Here is my list of do's and don'ts when it comes to working with survey companies.

  • Do cash out as as soon as you have enough to.  I choose amazon egift cards and Pay Pal for quickest payout.

  • Do use a separate email address for your surveys. Create a separate email account just for surveys, I like google and yahoo, so when you are ready to do surveys they are all conveniently located together.

  • Don't be discouraged by disqualifying for a survey. Every survey is looking for someone to fit a profile and sometimes you won't fit that profile.

  • Do the higher value surveys first and then work your way down. I start with the sites that pay the most first and then work my way down the list.

  • Do keep track of your earnings. Its easy to lose track of which survey sites have payments pending and which companies pay the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment