CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 26, 2010

Lightspeed Consumer Panel -- Update



I recently redeemed a $5 amazon gift card and it was sent to my inbox just minutes after I had chosen to redeem it. Now that is fast! Although I don't get lots of surveys from them a month I did get enough to earn the gift card in just a few weeks. So far an overall positive experience. If you would like to join click HERE.


See my review below:


Lightspeed Consumer Panel is another good survey site. You are awarded points for completed surveys. Surveys range in point from 75 to 100 and more. You can also receive products to review depending on the survey taken. A $5.00 amazon gift card can be redeemed for 550 points and paypal for 575 but they have a huge list of rewards. They do not have a referral program. To join CLICK HERE.


** When signing up with sites I would create a new email account only for surveys to avoid these survey sites to overwhelm your inbox. Its also nice to have all of you survey emails in one place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment