CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

How to get Magazines for Free



I love magazines but I really love magazines when they are free. I get so many free magazines that I never run out of magazines to read.

My list of free magazines include:
  • Cosmopolitan
  • Family Circle
  • Business Week
  • US News and World Reports
  • Golf Digest
  • Car and Driver
  • Parents**
  • Marie Claire
  • Parents the Early Years
  • Kiwi
  • Baby Talk
  • Woman's Day
  • American Baby
  • Glamour
  • Shape
  • Wine Spectator
  • American Painter
  • Forbes
  • Better Homes and Garden**
  • Weight Watchers
  • Travel and Leisure
  • Garden Design
  • Entertainment Weekly**
  • Town and Country
When I done with my magazines I donate them to a local Library. You can also sell them at a second hand book store. Most pay around $5.00 for a years worth. So you might be asking how do I get all of these for free?
Here is how I do it! I use my freebie sites listed on the right. It seems like every other week a new free magazine offer appears. Basically you just sign up for the free subscription and wait for your magazines. I only do freebies and not magazine free trial offers. I also collect My Coke Rewards and redeem them for magazines (Coke rewards magazine are indicated with a **)

0 comments:

Post a Comment